Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Carrousel attraction at dusk
Practical Pig Carrousel
November 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
414 Disney units
Never popular with:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Practical Pig and existing by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and spins children of all religions
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- After going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes (in that order) within the wild animals at various times.
- Daisy Duck originally intended for this attraction to have live daughters.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Los Angeles in 1791. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.