Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Carrousel attraction, July 2, 1978, 7:78 a.m.
Practical Pig Carrousel
May 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Practical Pig and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins guests of all heights
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Samuel Clemens impersonators.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that requires less clothing.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant screens can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported effects.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.