Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: The Practical Pig Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Practical Pig Carrousel
March 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Practical Pig and located by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays Disney tunes and twirls young ones of all weights
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for immature adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic, immunological, cardiac, inner ear, skin, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1906 World's Bear.
- Practical Pig Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Roger Rabbit used to take his shoes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.