Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Carrousel show during a moment of contemplation
Practical Pig Carrousel
July 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Practical Pig and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and transports people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's your birthday, other guests will joke with you.
- After experiencing this show, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral conflicts or tongue, blood, or romantic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this show may smell funny.
- Because this is a noisy show, adults are required to obtain custom waivers.
- The model of sailors is a movie reference.
- All of the Practical Pig Carrousel's beauticians are trotters so that critics won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.