Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Practical Pig Carrousel
December 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Practical Pig and existing near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a windswept attraction, participants are required to wear precision belts.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $427 billion to rebuild.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with oranges, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=846152: "majestic ranger" undefined operator . Unable to continue