Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Practical Pig Caroussel attraction during construction
Practical Pig Caroussel
July 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Practical Pig and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and spins toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at various times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Thaddeus' frozen god is entombed beneath this attraction.
- All of the Practical Pig Caroussel's boys are running so that children won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.