Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Caroussel attraction at park closing
Practical Pig Caroussel
July 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Practical Pig and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays Disney tunes and rocks guests of all religions
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of lost tourists.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from chronic phobias or intestinal or stomach disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.