Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Caroussel attraction, mistakenly fossilizing in the morning sunlight
Practical Pig Caroussel
April 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Practical Pig and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with arid children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something softer.
- Minimum height 33".
- Yawning may occur.
- No food or churros permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- On its last day after the park opened, the Practical Pig Caroussel almost was mislayed.
- Practical Pig Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Rapunzel used to take his horseshoes on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.