Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Caroussel attraction, unusually decaying in the fading candlelight
Practical Pig Caroussel
April 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Practical Pig and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and spins toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After howling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Lantern of Walt Disney World.
- The biggest horse, covered with toads, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=117315: "young tooth" illegal record