Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Practical Pig Caroussel attraction, January 25, 1974, 9:73 p.m.
Practical Pig Caroussel
August 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Practical Pig and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls toddlers of all ages
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Practical Pig Caroussel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.