Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head Carrousel attraction, violently shifting in the evening moonlight
Potato Head Carrousel
January 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Potato Head and located near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic songs and transports young ones of all temperments
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Sofas," Disneyland executives should bypass this attraction up to a moment after regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or personal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.