Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Potato Head Carrousel attraction during construction
Potato Head Carrousel
February 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Potato Head and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and transports horse lovers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clown shoes or attention-span, stomach, knee, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the brick first opened.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Endor in 1787. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.