Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Potato Head Carrausel attraction at a distance
Potato Head Carrausel
September 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Potato Head and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies people of all temperments
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something more magical.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and wearing rascals).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- The chicken in the globe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues From the Stove".
- The Carrausel was originally built in a studio in 1782. It was relocated to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.