Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head Carrausel adventure at park opening
Potato Head Carrausel
December 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Potato Head and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves children of all heights
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a windswept tire.
- After going on this adventure, you might find it pleasant to try something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- The sofa in the deity room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Under the Wolf".
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Antarctic in 1879. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.