Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Potato Head Carrausel
May 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Potato Head and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful music and twirls riders of all weights
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of Darby O'Gill impersonators.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Gus originally intended for this attraction to exploit live parents.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Main Street in 1880. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.