Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's hole-descending photo of Potato Head Caroussel
Potato Head Caroussel
March 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Potato Head and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and rocks young ones of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.