Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head Caroussel ride during a moment of contemplation
Potato Head Caroussel
October 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Potato Head and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves fans of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this ride at least once.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and stubborn).
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- Roy Disney had a fantastic suite planned for the space below this ride.
- All of the Potato Head Caroussel's spies are trotters so that riders won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.