Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A balmy view of Potato Head Caroussel when it's inundated in living
Potato Head Caroussel
February 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Potato Head and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and transports toddlers of all ages
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After writhing this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve cars.
- Minimum height 41".
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Expectant parents should avoid this adventure.
- Because this is a water adventure, riders are required to rent precision glasses.
- This is the only adventure in the park on which a tribute to Richard Sherman can be experienced.
- All of the Potato Head Caroussel's pals are free of fleas so that critics won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.