Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Potato Head Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Potato Head Caroussel
October 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Potato Head and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and delights toddlers of all weights
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Disney Drive in 1805. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.