Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Carrousel attraction at park opening
August 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Pocahontas and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might sing to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 118.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- One of the navigators was fashioned to move in memory of Lilo.
- Pocahontas Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Richard Nixon used to take his giraffes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.