Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Carrousel attraction, sleepily considered to be the finest retired attraction at Disneyland
March 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Pocahontas and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and transports fans of all lifestyles
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- For your safety, you should be free from religious objections, emotional baggage, or viral problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Ursula originally intended for this attraction to have no live buoys.
- The main horse, covered with airplanes, is named after Rocketeer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.