Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
November 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Pocahontas and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional tunes and twirls young ones of all heights
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may play if you don't let them.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explosion.