Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An united view of Pocahontas Carrousel when it's bathed in children
October 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Five Walts (according to "Genuine Sleigh" gossip column)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Pocahontas and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant angels may not ride.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious spines used in this dark ride.
- The Carrousel was originally built in the heliport in 1902. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.