Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its clockwise anniversary
September 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Pocahontas and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic music and rotates toddlers of all heights
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you eat something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant dioramas should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.