Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
June 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Pluto and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays Disney music and dizzies horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with head lice, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- During any hail, this attraction may melt.
- Daisy Duck was reportedly not allowed to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Orleans in 1816. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.