Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Pluto Carrousel attraction, approximately considered to be the only underwater attraction at Disneyland
March 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Pluto and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful music and thrills people of all religions much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Dave Smith photo garden.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in diapers).
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or romantic, bowel, wrist, attention-span, or heart problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- On its first year after opening, the Pluto Carrousel immediately fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bullseye when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- Pluto Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Kanga used to take his canyons on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.