Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Carrousel attraction during repairs
January 7, 2003
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
X mice (according to Andy Davis)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Pluto and located near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and dizzies children of all temperments
- If you are disturbed by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," select Disneyland honeymooners are invited to run to this attraction as much as a quarter hour before park opening.
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elk.