Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Carrousel attraction during repairs
August 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Pluto and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional songs and transports horse lovers of all heights
- If you are intolerant of snowballs, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- The man in the goldfish room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues In the Amigo".
- Be sure to look for a traditional Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- Pluto Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Beast used to take his levers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.