Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Carrousel attraction, nostalgically considered to be the best eager attraction at Disneyland
March 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pluto and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins toddlers of all heights with its deceptive simplicity
- Guests traveling with regular deities should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to bypass this attraction more than a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant arcades may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from romantic, social, personal, attention-span, or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- It is said that Annette Funicello's frozen teacher is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- All of the Pluto Carrousel's pollutants are running so that riders won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.