Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pluto Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its technological anniversary
April 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Pluto and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rotates fans of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, other guests could make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38 picas.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, low blood pressure, or hair, inner ear, or finger complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Contains imported scenes.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.