Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' wraith-teetering photo of Pluto Carrousel
January 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Pluto and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful music and twirls people of all stations
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 9 until something like October 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.