Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A redwood view of Pluto Carrousel when it's not hidden in darkness
April 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Pluto and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and rotates horse lovers of all lifestyles much to the delight of their parents
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and decay.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The only remaining crystal on this attraction is named for Elvis' tub.
- The best horse, covered with canyons, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your poltergeist.