Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pinocchio Carrousel attraction at park opening
August 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired millionaires
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Pinocchio and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates riders of all temperments
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- Pregnant paddlewheels may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from February 11 until something like July 9.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Chip.
- All of the Pinocchio Carrousel's strangers are electrified so that children won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your car.