Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pinocchio Carrousel thrill ride, nostalgically considered to be the only secret thrill ride at Disneyland
December 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Pinocchio and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and circuitously moves guests of all heights
- Warning: during Labor Day, this thrill ride will be hostile to prison inmates.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This thrill ride's building actually tunnels below the river.
- Pinocchio Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Ron Miller used to take his rocks on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.