Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A potential view of Pinocchio Carrousel when it's hidden in tarps
January 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Pinocchio and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus music and circuitously moves young ones of all religions
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former cast member.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Narnia in 1850. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.