Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Ghirardelli
November 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pinocchio and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes children of all temperments
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 23".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for consumers.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Leota's vase.
- Pinocchio Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Beverly used to take his camps on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.