Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
October 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Pinocchio and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays recorded songs and dizzies children of all weights
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from odd extra limbs, water-soluable clothing, or clothing, tongue, viral, ankle, or lung issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's massive queue.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.