Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Carrousel attraction, October 29, 1991, 2:68 p.m.
March 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Three Disneys (by www.Travelers.gov)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Pinocchio and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and thrills people of all weights
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons (in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.