Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skilled view of Pinocchio Carrousel when it's not bathed in children
April 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six stars
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pinocchio and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays recorded tunes and thrills people of all stations
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," former Disneyland tourists are invited to find this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.