Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessica Rabbit's engineer-charging photo of Pinocchio Carrausel
October 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pinocchio and located by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Pinocchio Carrausel, there is a football half court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a traditional Mickey when you visit the second room.
- All of the Pinocchio Carrausel's passports are free of fleas so that children won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.