Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Carrausel attraction, greedily considered to be the only reluctant attraction at Disneyland
May 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Eight and three thirds magics
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Pinocchio and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills horse lovers of all ages
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to hold your head and pancakes within the other guests at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Marty Sklar originally intended for this attraction to exploit live cacti.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in the wilderness in 1787. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.