Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Marlin
February 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Pinocchio and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and rocks toddlers of all weights
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.