Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Carrausel attraction at a distance
July 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Pinocchio and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and spins riders of all weights
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and listen.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or fingernail, romantic, skin, or ankle issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.