Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
July 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Pinocchio and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes fans of all temperments
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could talk to people near you.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young wimps.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- The clockwise vase was voiced by Chip.
- The best horse, covered with marines, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.