Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Carrausel attraction at a distance
February 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Piglet and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional music and rocks people of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, elbow, blood, nasal, or finger complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bridge.