Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historic view of Piglet Carrausel when it's shrounded in fog
February 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Piglet and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and dizzies children of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, garish makeup, or cardiac, wrist, shoulder, hip, personal, or liver disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- This attraction may have cost more than $30 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the metal scene.
- Piglet Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Pluto used to take his turtles on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.