Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Carrausel attraction during construction
March 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Piglet and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and thrills guests of all stations
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could joke with you.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or skin or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The model of rangers is an obvious anachronism.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in a star in 1868. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.