Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Carrausel train, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
February 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Piglet and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and dizzies children of all weights
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this train.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 81".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.