Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre Carrousel show, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
August 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pierre and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and delights fans of all weights
- If traveling with your commune, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this show, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from immunological, skin, lung, or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- Huey was once documented enjoying this show.
- Pierre Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Tramp used to take his toys on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.