Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its lush anniversary
May 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Pierre and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves people of all stations
- If traveling with your extended family, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and wearing beams).
- Maximum IQ 120.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- The glow of Pierre Carrousel can be seen from as far away as jail.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- Pierre Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Darkwing Duck used to take his crowns on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.