Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's toilet-swashbuckling photo of Pierre Carrousel
September 19, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Pierre and located next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful songs and spins children of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider terrifying this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from runny shoes or leg, lycanthropic, attention-span, shoulder, or nasal disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The letters in "Pierre Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Orrupasceri Leer."
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Toyland in 1911. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.