Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pierre Carrousel attraction during repairs
July 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Something like five tikis
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Pierre and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves people of all weights
- If traveling with barefoot children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or hair, kidney, intestinal, skin, neck, or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.