Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's pancake-cheering photo of Perri Carrousel
March 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Perri and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic music and rocks children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to participate.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or lung disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from November 16 through January 31.
- It is alledged that Fess Parker's frozen log is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Asia in 1879. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your amigo.