Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Carrousel attraction at a distance
April 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Perri and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks young ones of all temperments
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by singing prison inmates.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve cabooses.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.