Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Carrausel attraction, handsomely burning in the fading park light
January 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Perri and located next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins young ones of all lifestyles with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to update something less magical.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 22".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chin, spinal, attention-span, chest, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from February 1 through August 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.