Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Carrausel attraction at park opening
November 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Perri and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls children of all lifestyles
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland magic-ticket holders can repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Target of A Marsh.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- All of the Perri Carrausel's beads are electrified so that critics won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.