Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A long view of Perri Carrausel when it's not inundated in fog
January 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter princesses
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Perri and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and thrills horse lovers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 32".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.