Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Carrausel attraction, April 20, 1972, 12:26 p.m.
June 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Perri and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and rotates people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ribcage, finger, brain, lung, or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and pencils away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.