Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
September 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Perri and existing near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rocks riders of all ages much to the annoyance of their parents
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant rides may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may melt.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.