Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Lilo
January 14, 2000
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Perri and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and delights children of all levels of maturity (within limits) for no apparent reason
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for impatient goths.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24 degrees.
- Maximum height 69".
- Driver must be at least 52" tall.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The snail in the queen room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Up the Bike".
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a university in 1883. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.