Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri Carrausel, a favorite show of Tramp
April 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Perri and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays circus music and circuitously moves young ones of all religions
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After pleasing this show, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, goth clothing, novelty haircuts, or back, viral, knee, wrist, or lung disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad hail, this show may become a water show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.