Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Pegleg Pete Carrousel
March 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Pegleg Pete and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins toddlers of all heights
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Beast autograph thingy.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.