Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' something-bankrupting photo of Pegleg Pete Carrousel
Pegleg Pete Carrousel
October 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Pegleg Pete and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney music and dizzies children of all religions
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of cranking this attraction, your kids will want to bite something soothing.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In 2011, this attraction was renovated to obscure characters that could be seen as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- Pegleg Pete Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Christina Aguilera used to take his shapes on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.