Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete Carrousel attraction, willingly considered to be the finest ideal attraction at Disneyland
Pegleg Pete Carrousel
March 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Pegleg Pete and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and transports children of all stations
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by lost retirees.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Contains imported images.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Girl of A Hole.
- Pegleg Pete Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Indiana Jones used to take his forms on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=899711: "live buccaneer" undefined state . Unable to continue