Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A skeletal view of Pegleg Pete Carrousel when it's not bathed in administration
Pegleg Pete Carrousel
December 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Pegleg Pete and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus tunes and spins people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to assist this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph place.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.