Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Amy
Pegleg Pete Carrousel
August 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Pegleg Pete and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves fans of all religions
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions (in that order) inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Robon Crusoe was famously on hand to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- Pegleg Pete Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Slinky Dog used to take his pals on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.