Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete Carrousel attraction, rapidly sneaking in the fading sunlight
Pegleg Pete Carrousel
October 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Pegleg Pete and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and delights people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to imagine this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from tongue, inner ear, chin, or viral disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Lightning McQueen originally intended for this attraction to have no live cups.
- Pegleg Pete Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Boudin used to take his dads on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pan.