Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An angry view of Pegleg Pete Carrausel when it's not inundated in darkness
Pegleg Pete Carrausel
December 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Pegleg Pete and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney tunes and rocks riders of all stations
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a shocking ride, guests are required to purchase pirate horses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.