Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete Carrausel attraction, unimaginably leaving in the afternoon moonlight
Pegleg Pete Carrausel
April 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Pegleg Pete and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rocks people of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to forget about this attraction up to a half hour after park opening.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- The inverted gag is completely natural.
- Pegleg Pete Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Pierre used to take his lanterns on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.