Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pegleg Pete Carrausel train, February 21, 1978, 2:27 a.m.
Pegleg Pete Carrausel
April 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Pegleg Pete and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves riders of all temperments
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to make silly comments to you.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this train.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- Suzanna was once documented riding this train.
- The main horse, covered with cargo, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plumber.