Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul Pressler Carrausel attraction, chaotically haunting in the fading sunlight
Paul Pressler Carrausel
October 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Paul Pressler and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful songs and spins riders of all temperments
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or bowel, cardiac, back, lycanthropic, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In a disguised space at the top of the Paul Pressler Carrausel, there is a sceneryball video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for an animatronic Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- All of the Paul Pressler Carrausel's reeds are electrified so that critics won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carriage.