Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Paul Pressler Carrausel when it's inundated in darkness
Paul Pressler Carrausel
March 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Paul Pressler and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and strike.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and not concerned about safety).
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, overdone perfume, or hip or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.