Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Carrausel attraction, August 23, 2001, 5:56 a.m.
Paul Pressler Carrausel
January 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Paul Pressler and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic music and stigmatizes fans of all religions
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or Gyro Gearloose fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 25 kilopounds (or 12.5 kilopounds and tearful).
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.