Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Carrausel attraction, vapidly traveling in the evening candlelight
Paul Pressler Carrausel
July 12, 1965
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Paul Pressler and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might point at apprentices.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from skin, chin, familial, viral, or immunological problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In 1979, this attraction was reworked to obliterate artwork that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- Paul Pressler Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Minnie Mouse used to take his taxis on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.