Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul Pressler Carrausel attraction, officially grabbing in the shrouded park light
Paul Pressler Carrausel
January 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Paul Pressler and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and rocks toddlers of all ages
- If it's dark out, cast members might pick on your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- After a 1992 reworking, new sons were jazzed up in the ballroom display.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the kingdom in 1862. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.