Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Paul Pressler Carrausel
May 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Paul Pressler and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus songs and transports children of all heights
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of Popeye fans.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride with a parent.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.