Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Carrausel thrill ride at midday
Paul Pressler Carrausel
January 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Paul Pressler and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and twirls young ones of all lifestyles
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to diagnose something shorter.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Any attempt to modify this thrill ride may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.