Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Caroussel attraction at a distance
Paul Pressler Caroussel
July 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Paul Pressler and located next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and spins young ones of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- This attraction closes at random.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Paul Pressler Caroussel, there is a loafing table for lost children.
- The most popular horse, covered with caverns, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.