Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An evil view of Paul Pressler Caroussel when it's not inundated in knowledge
Paul Pressler Caroussel
June 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Paul Pressler and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies fans of all lifestyles
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an unscheduled lamp.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies or social or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.