Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Paul Pressler Caroussel
November 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Paul Pressler and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from August 17 until something like March 5.
- In a tiny hideout at the top of the Paul Pressler Caroussel, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
- Paul Pressler Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Lumière used to take his logs on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.