Massive Johnsonland Attraction Database
A tremendous view of Paul Pressler Caroussel when it's bathed in tarps
Paul Pressler Caroussel
February 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Paul Pressler and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all lifestyles
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something with a different smell.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Johnsonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.