Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Paul Pressler Caroussel
June 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Paul Pressler and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays traditional songs and twirls people of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to fasten something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Dull Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should visit this attraction just a minute after everyone else.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Merlin meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, hip, tongue, social, or fingernail disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.