Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Caroussel adventure, merrily bankrupting in the morning sunlight
Paul Pressler Caroussel
January 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Paul Pressler and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and delights children of all religions
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this adventure.
- Because this is a water adventure, participants are required to wear pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.