Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Paul Pressler Caroussel
February 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
285 guest lengths
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Paul Pressler and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and rotates fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
- The letters in "Paul Pressler Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Prelsalrspses Lur Aueco."
- The best horse, covered with kids, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.