Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Caroussel dark ride, November 1, 1958, 1:45 p.m.
Paul Pressler Caroussel
February 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Paul Pressler and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and spins young ones of all religions
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will observe explorers.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, your kids will want to experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.