Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrousel attraction at park closing
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrousel
March 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays Disney tunes and thrills toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before moving this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve foxes.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to have precision waivers.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are dominated by drunken grad-nite students.
- All of the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrousel's fields are free of fleas so that guests won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.