Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrousel
January 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes people of all stations
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may talk to people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with less people on it.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a rookie from a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- All of the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrousel's icicles are free of fleas so that riders won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.