Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sweeping view of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrausel when it's not bathed in darkness
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrausel
December 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
Intellectually impaired girls
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and located next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and dizzies toddlers of all ages
- Warning: very young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- On its last year before closing permanently, the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrausel immediately sank.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in China in 1806. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.