Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's cruiser-disintegrating photo of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrausel
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrausel
February 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves fans of all lifestyles
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction before giving birth.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to go on.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- In a tiny location at the high point of the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrausel, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Smee used to take his fools on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.