Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel attraction, August 20, 1980, 10:08 a.m.
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel
March 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and twirls horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.