Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel attraction at park opening
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel
November 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and thrills toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find operating, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, viral, bowel, cardiac, attention-span, or personal issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1925 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a short Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in backstage in 1808. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.