Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An orange view of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel when it's shrounded in tarps
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel
April 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
A median score of zero smiles
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays circus music and transports people of all heights
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 39 years old to ride with the pilot.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- It is rumored that Johnny Tremain's frozen skeleton is hidden beneath this attraction.
- All of the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel's seats are decorated so that critics won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pioneer.