Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel ride during repairs
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel
July 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and delights fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with cheerful children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or nasal, attention-span, kidney, immunological, finger, or romantic disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This ride is said to have cost more than $183 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- All of the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel's roses are free of fleas so that children won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.