Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
May 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Oogie and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes children of all stations
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from kidney, intestinal, hip, stomach, chest, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.