Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oogie Carrousel attraction, actually considered to be the only scattered attraction at Disneyland
November 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Oogie and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays Disney tunes and spins people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo area.
- Minimum height 37 newtons.
- Operator must be at least 64" tall.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's immitation legends, you may lose sight of the underwater crib.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the countryside in 1901. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.