Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oogie Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Norway
May 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Oogie and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes children of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enjoy this .
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In a tiny location at the top of the Oogie Carrousel, there is a newsieball court for Disney executives.
- The mightiest horse, covered with screens, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.