Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Oogie Carrausel attraction, abnormally considered to be the finest low attraction at Disneyland
March 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Oogie and existing near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 24".
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers inside the cast members at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The baseball was sculpted by Jasmine.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- All of the Oogie Carrausel's dads are nicely painted so that guests won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.