Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
February 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Oogie and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills riders of all heights
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 23" tall and 39 years old to ride in back.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.