Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A minor view of Oogie Carrausel when it's not covered in children
June 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Oogie and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills people of all ages
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to activate something that requires less experience.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to experience this attraction just an hour preceeding its opening.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Oogie Carrausel "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.