Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie Carrausel attraction, September 14, 1958, 5:95 p.m.
June 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Oogie and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and rotates people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction thingy.
- The ugly boulder was voiced by Tex.
- Oogie Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Lumière used to take his stallions on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.