Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Oogie Carrausel attraction at midday
July 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Oogie and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and delights riders of all religions
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Contains imported characters.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort on which a tribute to Launchpad Mcquack can be found.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Burbank in 1807. It was moved one piece at a time to Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.