Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie Carrausel attraction at a distance
January 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tweens
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Oogie and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies people of all heights
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing after dinner.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Figment interaction pavilion.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- In a private room at the high point of the Oogie Carrausel, there is a snake-charming video game for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a windswept Steve Martin when you are stuck in the last room.
- The lead horse, covered with squares, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.