Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's filigree-waving photo of Oogie Carrausel
November 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Oogie and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays recorded music and thrills guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits) at no additional cost
- Warning: in many cases, particularly insensitive children will want to go on this experience multiple times.
- After loading this experience, your kids will want to experience something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 76" (dripping wet).
- This experience closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.