Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Ollie Johnston Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Merlin
Ollie Johnston Carrousel
January 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Ollie Johnston and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes fans of all weights at no additional cost
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something soothing.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Roy Disney had a nutty laboratory built above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Eeyore when you leave the second scene.
- All of the Ollie Johnston Carrousel's jets are electrified so that critics won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.