Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Carrousel attraction, underhandedly considered to be the premier jolly attraction at Disneyland
Ollie Johnston Carrousel
December 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ollie Johnston and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits) much to the annoyance of their parents
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- The official in the knight room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Down the Grizzly".
- The most popular horse, covered with trains, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.