Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Ollie Johnston Carrousel
December 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ollie Johnston and located near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional music and twirls guests of all temperments
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to bake something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or romantic or cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.