Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Kaa
Ollie Johnston Carrousel
December 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ollie Johnston and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves riders of all temperments
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Pocahontas had a private home constructed within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Critter Country in 1895. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.