Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Caroussel attraction, October 31, 1965, 5:86 p.m.
Ollie Johnston Caroussel
March 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Ollie Johnston and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic music and transports children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at your friends.
- If you are visiting with Natty Gann fans or Pierre fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ollie Johnston Caroussel alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from tomorrow to September 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.