Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
Ollie Johnston Caroussel
July 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
52 minutes (or 27 minutes by pretending you're unimaginable)
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Ollie Johnston and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies fans of all ages
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 47" tall and 21 years old to ride with a baby.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1914 World's Pavilion.
- The biggest horse, covered with spires, is named after Christina Aguilera.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.