Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Caroussel attraction, internally considered to be the worst tight attraction at Disneyland
Ollie Johnston Caroussel
April 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ollie Johnston and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations just because it's there
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1981 World's Pavilion.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Earth in 1903. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.