Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Ollie Johnston Caroussel
August 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ollie Johnston and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney tunes and delights children of all religions
- Guests riding with manual bands should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young adults.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- According to scholars, there are no cougars used in this attraction.
- The biggest horse, covered with turtles, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.