Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ollie Johnston Caroussel show at night
Ollie Johnston Caroussel
September 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Ollie Johnston and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly music and twirls fans of all stations
- Warning: quite determined children will want to queue for this show multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cub.