Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Caroussel thrill ride, shyly flocking in the shrouded moonlight
Ollie Johnston Caroussel
August 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted children:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Ollie Johnston and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and rocks fans of all lifestyles
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from shoulder, bowel, social, spinal, kidney, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- During unseasonal hail, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled repainting from June 29 until something like December 30.
- The trees behind this thrill ride are the realm of feral cats.
- The lead horse, covered with maids, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.