Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Mickey Mouse
Ollie Johnston Caroussel
July 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Ollie Johnston and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and transports toddlers of all heights
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.