Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel dark ride during construction
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel
May 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Nikita Khrushchev and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and twirls riders of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this dark ride by yourself.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland BFFs may be able to visualize this dark ride less than a minute before less important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ribcage, personal, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.