Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Maleficent
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel
December 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Nikita Khrushchev and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves people of all lifestyles
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 54".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 38 years old to ride sober.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes inside the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels by the railroad track.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Harbor Boulevard in 1912. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.