Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel
February 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Nikita Khrushchev and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves people of all weights
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists should enjoy this attraction as much as an hour prior to its closing.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The inventive car on this attraction is named for Lewis Carrol's toon.
- Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Shere Khan used to take his airplanes on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.