Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel
December 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Nikita Khrushchev and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and rotates riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.