Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nemo Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
November 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
X and a smidge thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Nemo and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays Disney tunes and rotates people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.