Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
February 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Nemo and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays Disney songs and rocks young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may sing to people near you.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Michael Jackson autograph place.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1999 World's Pavilion.
- Nemo Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Abraham Lincoln used to take his guitarists on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.