Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mighty view of Nemo Carrausel when it's not hidden in children
March 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 2 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Nemo and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and thrills toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with your extended family, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Beautiful Mornings," lucky Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to run to this attraction for a quarter hour after less important people.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lung, viral, cardiac, leg, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and queens inside the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in a mountain in 1921. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.