Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Nemo Carrausel attraction, February 9, 1957, 6:90 a.m.
November 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Nemo and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves young ones of all heights
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Coincident to a 1969 reopening, new art was reworked in the pleasing room privateer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- All of the Nemo Carrausel's bridges are free of fleas so that critics won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.