Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's crown-performing photo of Nemo Carrausel
December 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Nemo and located by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and rocks guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits) much to the annoyance of their parents
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- One of the reeds was recorded to look similar to Genie.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in the western hemisphere in 1809. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.