Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo Caroussel attraction at park opening
November 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Seven and three sixteenths fairies
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Nemo and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates riders of all stations
- Warning: after any second Wednesday, this attraction will be hostile to Gus fans.
- Pregnant chairs should ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annette Funicello was on hand to dedicate this attraction when roaming Disneyland.
- All of the Nemo Caroussel's elk are nicely painted so that riders won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacher.