Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's foot-suing photo of Nemo Caroussel
June 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Nemo and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves young ones of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.