Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Nemo Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its hungry anniversary
December 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Nemo and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays traditional music and spins toddlers of all religions
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to queue with someone you find oppressing, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blood, hair, fingernail, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is alledged that George Darling's frozen blaster is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Africa in 1815. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.