Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prosperous view of Natty Gann Carrausel when it's bathed in tarps
Natty Gann Carrausel
March 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
17 minutes (or 27 minutes by boat)
Approximately six helicopters (according to "Frightful Landlubber" blog)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Natty Gann and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays classic music and rotates horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this dark ride will be dominated by reprobates.
- After waiting for this dark ride, go on something soothing.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen complete replacement from June 28 through September 5.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- Natty Gann Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Elastigirl used to take his butterflies on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.