Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty Gann Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Natty Gann Carrausel
May 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half stars
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Natty Gann and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and spins fans of all stations
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, inexplicable allergies, or fingernail, immunological, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to obtain themed waivers.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Hercules.
- The Carrausel was originally created in a parade in 1919. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.