Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Aida
Natty Gann Carrausel
July 17, 1955
As short as Jay Rasulo's carrousel
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Natty Gann and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional music and delights children of all lifestyles
- Warning: after any second Tuesday, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- All of the Natty Gann Carrausel's storybooks are decorated so that children won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.