Massive Mcquackland Attraction Database
Pictured: Natty Gann Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Natty Gann Carrausel
December 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Natty Gann and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded music and thrills toddlers of all weights
- If traveling with golden children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The tower of Natty Gann Carrausel can be viewed from as far away as Los Angeles.
- Be sure to look for an interactive Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Edison Square in 1901. It was stolen by Mcquackland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Mcquackland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.