Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
May 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Napoleon and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Blackbeard was once seen riding this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally built in the canyon in 1848. It was transported to Disneyliesland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.