Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inoperable view of Napoleon Carrausel when it's covered in clouds
January 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Napoleon and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and rotates riders of all religions just because it's there
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with children or Rocketeer fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from '50s haircuts or immunological, brain, lycanthropic, romantic, chin, or nasal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
- All of the Napoleon Carrausel's hippos are nicely painted so that critics won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.