Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its frightful anniversary
March 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Napoleon and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and delights horse lovers of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land where a tribute to Robin Crusoe can be found.
- The best horse, covered with shapes, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.