Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's glove-sneaking photo of Napoleon Caroussel
October 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two Walts (according to "Unforgettable Icicle" web site)
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Napoleon and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays classic songs and rotates riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.