Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Napoleon Caroussel attraction, rapidly haunting in the afternoon candlelight
December 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Napoleon and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful songs and transports horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
- Before hiding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," retired Disneyland BFFs can't visualize this attraction up to an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Waiting may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.