Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elegant view of Napoleon Caroussel when it's not inundated in darkness
May 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Napoleon and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all weights
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from cardiac complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to wear princess glasses.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Pluto's frozen bit is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Persia in 1880. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.