Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
September 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Napoleon and located by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and transports children of all temperments
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to experience this attraction as much as a moment preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and tipping generously).
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions away from the cast members at most times.
- In 1995, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the "Napoleon Caroussel" documentary.
- The most popular horse, covered with awnings, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your equipment.