Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the universe
July 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Napoleon and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays circus songs and delights children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.