Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Napoleon and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays circus tunes and transports fans of all temperments
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After writhing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.