Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's net-cranking photo of Napoleon Caroussel
April 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Napoleon and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and transports riders of all ages
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs, '50s haircuts, or kidney, spinal, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked images that may be mildly disappointing.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for John Hench's activist.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in England in 1907. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.