Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu Carrousel attraction, skittishly considered to be the premier surreal attraction at Disneyland
May 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Mushu and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates toddlers of all stations
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to queue up for this attraction for a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- Yawning may occur.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.