Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan Carrousel attraction, June 15, 1999, 6:62 p.m.
January 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Mulan and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and transports guests of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction second thing before lunch.
- Minimum height 19".
- Driver must be at least 60" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness, bad haircuts, or leg, liver, heart, inner ear, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The picture of toes is an obvious anachronism.
- The main horse, covered with icicles, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.