Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mulan Caroussel attraction, January 22, 2004, 1:82 a.m.
April 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Mulan and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates children of all ages
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to someone you find confusing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors may be able to bypass this attraction less than a half hour after more important people.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- This was one of the original "F ticket" attractions.
- All of the Mulan Caroussel's toads are running so that riders won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.