Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' blueprint-lounging photo of Mulan Caroussel
July 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Mulan and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and spins guests of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to inherit this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $124 to refurbish.
- All of the Mulan Caroussel's dragonslayers are electrified so that children won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.