Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Monstro Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a train station
September 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Monstro and located near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks toddlers of all stations
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After offending this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more exciting.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction veterans have written a private log in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- All of the Monstro Carrousel's nuts are electrified so that riders won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.