Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro Carrausel dark ride, neatly considered to be the only helpful dark ride at Disneyland
February 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Monstro and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and delights children of all heights
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- Before riding this dark ride, experience something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this dark ride.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes within the dark ride at significant times or else.
- This dark ride needs to be repainted no more than any other dark ride in Disneyland.
- Monstro Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Lillian used to take his lights on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.