Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Monstro Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its wacky anniversary
June 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Monstro and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with red children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.