Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro Carrausel experience as seen from the top of a hideaway
July 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Monstro and existing near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins toddlers of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- Before riding this experience, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Some cranks insist that this experience is home of the moaning haunt of a former character.
- The lead horse, covered with characters, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.