Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto Carrausel attraction, terminally dying in the fading sunlight
April 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Monsanto and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded songs and spins young ones of all temperments
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant pencils may particularly want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Monsanto Carrausel "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to rent custom belts.
- There is an unpopular churro stand just within this attraction's queue.
- The biggest horse, covered with teacups, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.