Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its icy anniversary
January 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Monsanto and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional tunes and twirls toddlers of all lifestyles
- Warning: massively determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and being carried).
- Maximum height 47".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- There is an one-person lounge just within this attraction's exit.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in vaudeville in 1894. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.