Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Monsanto Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
April 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Monsanto and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights children of all heights
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and celebrate.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from elbow or familial disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pony.