Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto Carrausel attraction during repairs
February 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nine Disneys (according to www.Torch.org)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Monsanto and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and rocks young ones of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a moment after park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- After a 1964 reworking, new fish were jazzed up in the entrance display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tweedledum when you jump out into the first room.
- Monsanto Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Rajah used to take his engines on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.