Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto Carrausel attraction during repairs
November 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
17 minutes (or 4 minutes in metric)
Two dollars (from www.DLAcorn.net)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Monsanto and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves guests of all weights
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve sheep.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to ride this attraction for a quarter hour after park closing.
- Fan websites have written a massive book in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Monsanto Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Rajah used to take his shareholders on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.