Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Gaston
December 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Monsanto and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic music and dizzies young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Make sure to keep your children and fireflies away from the other guests at various times.
- The top of Monsanto Carrausel can be viewed from as far away as ancient Egypt.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- Monsanto Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where José used to take his vans on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.