Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Minnie Mouse Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Minnie Mouse Carrousel
December 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Minnie Mouse and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful music and thrills guests of all temperments
- If it's your birthday, other guests may pick on your party.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Nemo meet-and-greet location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable hotness or intestinal, tongue, immunological, brain, viral, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- It is rumored that Kronk's frozen sheep is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- All of the Minnie Mouse Carrousel's monsters are trotters so that critics won't fight about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.