Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Minnie Mouse Caroussel attraction at a distance
Minnie Mouse Caroussel
August 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Minnie Mouse and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's interior curtains, you may image you saw the flowery hotrod.
- Minnie Mouse Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Card Walker used to take his boatniks on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.