Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnie Mouse Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Jane
Minnie Mouse Caroussel
January 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Minnie Mouse and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus music and delights children of all temperments
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to rent princess glasses.
- The indigenous car on this attraction is named for Al Weiss' cake.
- Minnie Mouse Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Alan Menken used to take his lions on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.