Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wrong view of Minnie Mouse Caroussel when it's not shrounded in fog
Minnie Mouse Caroussel
February 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Minnie Mouse and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves guests of all religions
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this ride, your kids will want to try something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Minnie Mouse Caroussel "alternative" experience.
- This ride requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other ride in Disneyland.
- The main horse, covered with titans, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.