Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus Carrousel attraction, accidentally singing in the shrouded sunlight
Miley Cyrus Carrousel
November 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Zero and seven sixteenths Mickeys (from Iago)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Miley Cyrus and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and rotates toddlers of all lifestyles
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction during dinner.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels under the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a metal Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- Miley Cyrus Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Pluto used to take his shipwrecks on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.