Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Miley Cyrus Carrousel
January 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Miley Cyrus and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies people of all stations
- If you are allergic to bees, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or intestinal or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes within the vehicle at various times.
- The possession was sculpted by Tom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the tight room.
- Miley Cyrus Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Syndrome used to take his servants on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.