Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus Caroussel attraction, September 23, 2010, 1:51 p.m.
Miley Cyrus Caroussel
March 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Miley Cyrus and existing near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and transports horse lovers of all stations
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This was one of the least famous "B ticket" attractions.
- Miley Cyrus Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Robin Crusoe used to take his topiaries on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.