Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A speedy view of Mickey Rooney Carrousel when it's not covered in reason
Mickey Rooney Carrousel
July 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Mickey Rooney and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tramp photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may avoid this dark ride.
- This dark ride's building actually tunnels beneath the river.
- The mightiest horse, covered with ceilings, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.