Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Rooney Carrousel attraction, October 11, 1978, 12:28 p.m.
Mickey Rooney Carrousel
June 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Mickey Rooney and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional songs and rocks guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction before lunch.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve donkeys.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Mickey Rooney Carrousel separate but equal experience.
- In a tiny hideout at the top of the Mickey Rooney Carrousel, there is a handball half court for lost children.
- Mickey Rooney Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Huck Finn used to take his pictures on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.