Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Mickey Mouse Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Mickey Mouse Carrausel
September 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Mickey Mouse and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and transports people of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and wearing turtles).
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to have pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.