Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse Carrausel attraction at night
Mickey Mouse Carrausel
June 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Mickey Mouse and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus tunes and rotates children of all weights for no apparent reason
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can find this attraction as much as a minute after more important people.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This is the only attraction in the park near which a picture of Pumbaa can be heard.
- Mickey Mouse Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Jack Skellington used to take his attendees on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treasure.