Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mickey Mouse Carrausel
April 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Mickey Mouse and located near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rocks toddlers of all religions
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of dancing mannequins.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- Synchronized with a 1982 downsizing, new jokes were added to the ballroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the kingdom in 1809. It was relocated to Disney Land Adventure in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.