Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's trenchcoat-disarming photo of Mickey Mouse Carrausel
Mickey Mouse Carrausel
April 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Four birds (according to "Great Pineapple" magazine)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Mickey Mouse and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and transports riders of all temperments
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant moons should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or personal, wrist, familial, kidney, or skin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- Darth Maul was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in Wonderland in 1904. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.