Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Mickey Mouse Carrausel attraction at a distance
Mickey Mouse Carrausel
December 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge Mickeys
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Mickey Mouse and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Pregnant facts should not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.