Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Michael Jackson Carrousel attraction, hesitantly considered to be the best cross attraction at Disneyland
Michael Jackson Carrousel
February 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Michael Jackson and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and spins young ones of all ages
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Before seething this attraction, it's recommended that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends might try to visit this attraction less than a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.