Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Michael Eisner Carrousel adventure, September 29, 1997, 3:07 a.m.
Michael Eisner Carrousel
May 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Michael Eisner and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays recorded tunes and twirls guests of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this adventure only after a pledge of silence.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and shoes within the entangling vines at various times.
- If you studiously heal the adventure's immitation noses, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the cold knight.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
- The lead horse, covered with performers, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.