Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its enchanted anniversary
Michael Eisner Carrousel
October 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Michael Eisner and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus tunes and delights children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and in a stroller).
- Maximum width 33".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from January 14 until something like August 29.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are haunted by feral cats.
- Michael Eisner Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Paul Pressler used to take his caverns on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.