Massive Johnstonland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Michael Eisner Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the world
Michael Eisner Carrousel
July 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Michael Eisner and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays classic songs and rocks horse lovers of all heights
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may make silly comments to your party.
- Minimum height 43 millileagues (or 21.5 millileagues and tipping generously).
- Maximum height 74".
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one location in the background, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
- The best horse, covered with movies, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Johnstonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shoe.