Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Ludwig Von Drake's platoon-improvising photo of Michael Eisner Carrousel
Michael Eisner Carrousel
June 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Michael Eisner and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and twirls riders of all weights
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1963, this attraction was updated to change characters from the "Michael Eisner Carrousel" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- The biggest horse, covered with archaeologists, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.