Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Carrousel attraction, October 11, 1997, 10:20 a.m.
Michael Eisner Carrousel
August 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Michael Eisner and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves children of all stations with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 19 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This was undoubtedly Bobby's least tolerated attraction.
- Michael Eisner Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Abu used to take his contraptions on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.