Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A redwood view of Michael Eisner Carrausel when it's covered in children
Michael Eisner Carrausel
August 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Michael Eisner and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves children of all religions
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- There is a secret baby-changing station just within this attraction's walkway.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in the Disneyland Hotel in 1819. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.