Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Carrausel attraction, rapidly enlisting in the afternoon sunlight
Michael Eisner Carrausel
June 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Michael Eisner and existing by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays circus music and spins guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, ethical objections, clown makeup, or hair, intestinal, hip, romantic, lycanthropic, or social complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 23 to December 26.
- Practical Pig was once seen splashing this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in the Ganges River in 1899. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.