Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' eye-climbing photo of Michael Eisner Carrausel
Michael Eisner Carrausel
December 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Michael Eisner and located by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls people of all ages
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 29 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from extra personalities, philosophical restrictions, or ankle, spinal, cardiac, nasal, or chin complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy themed dragons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.