Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Caroussel attraction, October 7, 2007, 2:34 p.m.
Michael Eisner Caroussel
December 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Michael Eisner and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and twirls fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction after breakfast.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should imagine this attraction up to an hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from January 16 to February 24.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in the yard.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in jail in 1896. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.