Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's decoration-dying photo of Michael Eisner Caroussel
Michael Eisner Caroussel
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Michael Eisner and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and dizzies guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- On its first month after opening, the Michael Eisner Caroussel barely was mislayed.
- All of the Michael Eisner Caroussel's trenchcoats are decorated so that critics won't fight about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.