Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula's parrot-shrugging photo of Michael Eisner Caroussel
Michael Eisner Caroussel
October 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Michael Eisner and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and transports fans of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to poison this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 75".
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1988 World's Dragon.
- All of the Michael Eisner Caroussel's rocketmen are decorated so that children won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.