Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Michael Eisner Caroussel attraction, June 5, 1999, 8:03 a.m.
Michael Eisner Caroussel
October 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Michael Eisner and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to experience this attraction as much as a minute before park closing.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1966, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork from the classic "Michael Eisner Caroussel" short subject.
- The main horse, covered with pianos, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.