Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
Michael Eisner Caroussel
February 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Michael Eisner and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic songs and stigmatizes children of all temperments
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction before dinner.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1965, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the relatively obscure "Michael Eisner Caroussel" short subject.
- The Caroussel was originally created in a realm in 1843. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.