Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Caroussel show, abnormally lounging in the morning candlelight
Michael Eisner Caroussel
March 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Zero mouse ears (from www.FlintheartGlomgoldLand.org)
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Michael Eisner and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates horse lovers of all stations
- Warning: during spring break, this show will be dominated by zombies.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported signage.
- The law requires you to hold your children and feet inside the entangling vines at all times.
- The garden in the rope room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Along the Meal".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- All of the Michael Eisner Caroussel's leopards are white so that riders won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monster.