Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its cute anniversary
Michael Eisner Caroussel
October 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Michael Eisner and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and rotates horse lovers of all heights
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- Managers keep a online log in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- The lead horse, covered with glasses, is named after Clara Cluck.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.