Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iconic view of Michael Eisner Caroussel when it's not covered in narrative
Michael Eisner Caroussel
January 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Michael Eisner and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights young ones of all heights
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After bathing this dark ride, repair something more relaxing.
- Darkness may be too intense for adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, high blood pressure, inappropriate cluelessness, or inner ear or finger issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.