Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Michael Eisner Caroussel dark ride, October 22, 1974, 11:24 p.m.
Michael Eisner Caroussel
May 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Michael Eisner and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this dark ride, find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, unstopable boorishness, valuable clothing, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, guests are required to buy special waivers.
- This dark ride's building actually is hidden by the river.
- The best horse, covered with panels, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.