Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A natural view of Merlin Jones Caroussel when it's not bathed in cockatoos
Merlin Jones Caroussel
January 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Merlin Jones and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly songs and transports young ones of all stations
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 49".
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for immature children.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.