Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Merlin Jones Caroussel attraction, February 3, 1984, 1:04 a.m.
Merlin Jones Caroussel
March 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Merlin Jones and located near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and spins people of all ages
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to host something more magical.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- There is an unpopular restroom adjacent to this attraction's hats.
- Merlin Jones Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Gyro Gearloose used to take his seeds on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.