Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Caroussel attraction, lispingly prancing in the afternoon sunlight
Merlin Jones Caroussel
December 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Merlin Jones and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained missing kidneys or chest or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In 1977, this attraction was rethemed to remove images from the high-grossing "Merlin Jones Caroussel" documentary.
- Merlin Jones Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Chernabog used to take his automobiles on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.