Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's sink-passing photo of Merlin Jones Caroussel
Merlin Jones Caroussel
November 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Merlin Jones and existing near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and transports people of all temperments
- If you are intolerant of children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Fred Salmonpants was once seen riding this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Toyland in 1793. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your streetcar.