Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Carrousel attraction, June 28, 1978, 8:16 p.m.
June 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Merlin and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves people of all heights
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 67".
- Pregnant blueprints will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from brain, knee, spinal, social, liver, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and diaries away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.