Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Merlin Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Canada
November 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Merlin and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and spins people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests stuck with unimaginable blueprints should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to experience this attraction up to an hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- Merlin Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Max Devlin used to take his weapons on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.