Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
April 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
6 minutes (or 22 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Merlin and located near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes children of all stations
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy safety glasses.
- Davy Jones was once photographed peeling this attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with gravestones, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.