Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Merlin Carrausel attraction, March 29, 1967, 4:46 a.m.
December 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Merlin and located by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and thrills guests of all temperments
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Ron Clements.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with logs, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.